Friday 11 December 2009

Welcome to the Infinite BLOB Database

Hello, my dear and faithful fans.  I know that a lot of you have been screaming like eight-headed banshees for a one-stop Hero BLOB shop.  Well, here I'm giving you something even better than that.  I'm making this website into an ultimate, well-ordered list of all of my filmic, stage-ic, and radio-esque productions so far, and providing links where possible, so that you can enjoy (when the database is done) all of my works you could ever want or hope to see.  So please peruse the links provided, and check often as I add to them new links for my films/plays/audio-plays.  God willing, I will eventually have them ALL available for you: an infinite amount of fun and enjoyment!!

-Schedel Luitjen, creator of Hero BLOB, co-founder of Mad Penguin Industries, documentarian of the band 'Maybe We Should Just Kill Ourselves'.

No comments:

Post a Comment